SMX Munich – Europe’s largest conference for search marketing
March 15-16, 2023
Search Marketing in Challenging Times – Competing Effectively in a New Era
We are not in a difficult phase, even a crisis. We are at the beginning of a whole new era: resources are limited, budgets are not infinite, and challenges have increased. Our work must be better, more effective, and more sustainable. Wasting resources, budget and time is no longer an option. And more than ever, we need to understand our clients – because they have changed too.
That’s exactly why you shouldn’t miss SMX Munich: Two days of conference programme with up to six parallel tracks on SEO, PPC, Data & Analytics, UX, Content and many more online marketing topics, will provide you with the building blocks for the future. Learn from and discuss with 70+ speakers from around the world. You decide which topics are the most relevant to you right now, ensuring that your time and budget investment is used effectively and wisely.
This year’s edition will kick off with Lily Ray and Inna Zeyger from Amsive Digital, covering the most important topics for SEO and PPC in 2023. Additional cutting-edge keynotes feature Purna Virji, LinkedIn and Liraz Margalit. And if you want to know what the future of performance marketing will look like, then this is your chance to hear it from none other than the VP Analytics & CMO of Meta, Alex Schultz. His fireside chat, together with Curt Simon Harlinghausen, Managing Director at Miele X is one of the most anticipated sessions for this year’s event.
All SMX session are tactical, actionable, and just what online marketers need in tough times.
Here are a few of the highlights:
- The Rise of AI: Beyond the Theory – Tools, Use-Cases & More with Bastian Grimm, Peak Ace
- Modern PPC Account Structures with Aaron Levy, Tinuiti
- Advanced Tips for Leveraging Google MUM in Your SEO Strategy with Cindy Krum, MobileMoxie
- Local PPC Strategies That Work for any Budget with Mark Irvine, SearchLab
- Mastering the Creation & Testing of RSAs with Brad Geddes, Adalysis
- How to Use Google to Supercharge Your Amazon Listings and Visa Versa with Dan Saunders, Evergreen Finance London
- State of Search 2023 From a Data Perspective with Marcus Tober, SEMrush
- A Match Made in Heaven: Video Content and E-Commerce with Izzi Smith, In a Nutshell
- Combining Content Strategy with PPC Targeting and Bid Automation Layered on Top: Here is Your Roadmap! With Christi Olson, Microsoft
- Architecting 3D content: what video structuring can teach us about the metaverse SEO [an experiment] with Emilija Gjorgjevska, MediaMarktSaturn Tech & Wordlift
- The Lost Art of Natural Linking with Dan Petrovic, DEJAN Marketing
- Scale Your Search Campaigns With Bulk Uploads and Ad Customizers with Christopher Gutknecht, bergzeit
Click here to see the full programme.
NB: Most sessions are held in English; some are held in German. All sessions are labeled with a language flag.
If there’s one conference you don’t want to miss in 2023, it’s SMX Munich!
Want to dive even deeper into search marketing knowledge? Check out our Workshops!
There are three workshops on offer the day before SMX. Each workshop is an entire day of intensive work on your topic with top experts in a small group. You can hardly use the day before SMX more effectively.
- Advanced Technical SEO Workshop with Bastian Grimm, Peak Ace
- International SEO Strategies & Tactics with the WebCertain Pros
- Advanced Google Ads Workshop with Brad Geddes, Adalysis
Click here for the overview and more information.
Combined tickets (conference plus workshop) with a price advantage are available.
There is no better place to extend your knowledge than meeting our partners in the exhibition area. A key difference at SMX to many other events is that here, every exhibitor is relevant. You will meet with the top experts of companies that shape the search marketing business to discuss your questions. Our partners even have some fun events in store, including a casino where you can test your search marketing knowledge and win cool prizes.
Here is a full list of our exhibitors and partners.
It is finally time to network again in person. And at SMX you will have plenty of opportunity to do so. From coffee and lunch breaks to a dedicated networking evening event, SMX After Dark, on March 15th, to discuss all your learnings with like-minded people, make new contacts, reunite with friends, and meet and mingle with the speakers.
And although people come to SMX for the top-notch content, there is always highest praise for the delicious food and drinks provided – all of it is included in your ticket price.
NB – the SMX After Dark event is included in some ticket categories. Click here for the ticket overview.
Ready to conquer challenges and tackle the future of search marketing?
Get your ticket here and secure the best deal by using the exclusive Don’t Panic discount code dontpaniclsmx (15% discount)
The SMX Team is looking forward to welcoming you in Munich.« Back to articles